Host Rod Lucas presents another Best Smooth Jazz TV Show from London UK. More new music including new album form Brian Simpson and much more. Enjoy the grooves with Rod. All Commercial Free.
Best Smooth Jazz is presented in a popular and entertaining way by the Sony Award Winning radio and broadcast personality Rod Lucas, who says "Smooth Jazz is the purest feel good factor music ever that touches the soul and spirit.
Best Smooth Jazz is a program that features the Smooth Jazz genre. The non for profit -- commercial free program claims "Fair usage " (copyright law EU/USA) of all musical works featured by;
1) changing the original form (transforming) of musical works by the host thus changing their original form
2) reviewing items played and commenting on them expanding and enhancing the original material.
3) creating added value for the art form used either new and older works.
4) alerting the audience to new works by new artists and informing younger listeners to older material featured on Best Smooth Jazz.
5) promoting the art form of Smooth Jazz and supporting new artists by exposing their talent in a restricted broadcast market world-wide.
6) exposing these musical works BSJ helps artists, record companies&music publishers by creating more sales.
7) criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research into items used.
8) Playing selected tracks are featured from the whole album CD works.
9) improving the market for the original work.
10) making Best Smooth Jazz not for profit and commercial free
11) making tracks unavailable to be download by audience in whole or part.
Many Smooth Jazz artists have little or no exposure and thus Smooth Jazz is niche, not main stream. Best Smooth Jazz improves the market of the original work and can only help the record companies and interested parties to gain sales by the reviews and exposure Best Smooth Jazz brings these new and older works.
Licensed by PRS&PPL (UK)
I believe this is non for profit "Fair Use" Best Smooth Jazz -- London.
Rod Lucas (host and owner )2013