Hi Smooth Groovers - here's the Best Smooth Jazz TV show for 4th May 2013. Get the Smart Phone Apps and listen on line. http://BSJ.FM Enjoy Smooth jazz from 5 decades with host Rod Lucas from London. Over 3 hours of super soft jazz with Rod. Find other TV videos shows on this channel + Best Smooth Jazz. Audio Podcasts at http://SmoothJazzExtra.com
This is a non for profit Radio&TV show all commercial free. If you love it -- please make a donation to keep Best Smooth Jazz on air. I have costs for streaming bandwidth and podcast bandwidth, also for royalty payments I have to make for playing the music. I don't make a cent out of the show so please help go to http://BestSmoothJazz.com/help
Get the audio podcasts from iTunes or go to http://SmoothJazzExtra.com to pick up and subscribe to the latest audio versions.
Show page at http://BestSmoothJazz.com
Best Smooth Jazz is a program that features the Smooth Jazz genre. The non for profit -- commercial free program claims "Fair usage " (copyright law EU/USA) of all musical works featured by;
1) changing the original form (transforming) of musical works by the host thus changing their original form
2) reviewing items played and commenting on them expanding and enhancing the original material.
3) creating added value for the art form used either new and older works.
4) alerting the audience to new works by new artists and informing younger listeners to older material featured on Best Smooth Jazz.
5) promoting the art form of Smooth Jazz and supporting new artists by exposing their talent in a restricted broadcast market world-wide.
6) exposing these musical works BSJ helps artists, record companies&music publishers by creating more sales.
7) criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research into items used.
8) Playing selected tracks are featured from the whole album CD works.
9) improving the market for the original work.
10) making Best Smooth Jazz not for profit and commercial free
11) making tracks unavailable to be download by audience in whole or part.
Many Smooth Jazz artists have little or no exposure and thus Smooth Jazz is niche, not main stream. Best Smooth Jazz improves the market of the original work and can only help the record companies and interested parties to gain sales by the reviews and exposure Best Smooth Jazz brings these new and older works.
Licensed by PRS&PPL (UK)
I believe this is non for profit "Fair Use" Best Smooth Jazz -- London.
Rod Lucas (host and owner )2013